The recommendation, advices and instruction within this Website, on any newsletter,information sheet and /or associated emails or documentation sent to you is for general and educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment – it is not intended to replace professional medical advice.
If you have any concerns or questions about your health, consult with a doctor or equivalent health professional. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your healthcare professional because of something you may have read on this site.
Consult your doctor before starting this (or any) wellness programme to decide if it is right for you, especially if:
- You have high blood pressure or heart disease
- You have a family history of high blood pressure or heart disease
- You have ever experienced chest pain when exercising
- You have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity
- You smoke cigarettes or use illegal drugs
- You have high cholesterol
- You are obese
- You have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity.
Do not start this wellness programme if your doctor advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.